At this time, Erica is only booking Facebook/Twitter parties, marketing consultations, light graphic design, manuscript proofreading, and social media evaluations.
Hourly rate applies to all of the following, except where specified otherwise
An R indicates that client must be on retainer, as service will take crafting a relationship in order to properly embody author’s brand.
- Social media account set-up (Facebook page, Facebook profile, Twitter profile, Google+, Pinterest)
- Facebook or Twitter party coordination – from setting up to choosing winners
- Marketing consultations
- Marketing promotion (whether through retainer or a special promotional campaign you want help setting up and implementing)
- Contest coordination – from setting up to choosing winners
- Light graphic design
- Newsletter creation and maintenance using Mailchimp R
- Social media scheduled posts R
- Social media evaluation
- Prepare and send out promotional media kits R
- PowerPoint presentation preparation
- Website maintenance (through WordPress, or only if light HTML is required) R
- Maintaining a reader’s group R
- Organizing a reviewer’s list for eARCs R
- Uploading to Netgalley (author must already have a spot on Netgalley; VA will not provide spot) R
- Many other services – if there is something on this list not covered, please e-mail Erica and fees can be discussed.
- Light copy editing/proofreading – if your manuscript has already been copy edited and you want to make sure no errors were introduced in adding in edits. $30/hour
- Please e-mail Erica at quillfireva AT gmail.com to request a proposal with hourly rate included. Erica reserves the right to change the hourly rate, but will never do so without a month’s advance notice.
- All invoices for monthly rate will be sent out by the end of the month and must be paid by the date on the invoice. Failure to pay on time may result in your VA service being terminated.
- All payments should be made through Paypal to ericamonroewrites at gmail DOT com.
- VA on retainer: if you wish to become a regular client of Erica’s and you know you’ll always have projects for her to do, you can reserve her time in advance for a minimum of four hours a month, maximum of fifteen hours.
- At this time Erica is not accepting more retainer clients. If you would like to be placed on a wait list for retainer status, please e-mail quillfireva AT gmail DOT com.