Hourly rate applies to all of the following, except where specified otherwise. While Erica is not taking retainer clients currently, she is available for hiring on special projects or a la carte services, to be billed out upon completion of service.
- Social media account set-up (Facebook page, Facebook profile, Twitter profile, Google+, Pinterest)
- Facebook or Twitter party coordination – from setting up to choosing winners
- Marketing consultations
- Marketing promotion (whether through retainer or a special promotional campaign you want help setting up and implementing)
- Contest/giveaway coordination – from setting up to choosing winners
- Light graphic design
- Newsletter creation and maintenance using Mailchimp
- Social media scheduled posts
- Social media evaluation
- Prepare digital promotional materials for marketing
- Website maintenance (through WordPress, or only if light HTML is required)
- Maintaining a reader’s group
- Promotional services
- Set up on Amazon Ads (Erica will not maintain these for you – you will have to continue to update them)
- Organizing a reviewer’s list for eARCs
- Uploading to Netgalley (author must already have a spot on Netgalley; VA will not provide spot)
- Many other services – if there is something on this list not covered, please e-mail Erica and fees can be discussed.
- See editing services list for developmental editing, line editing, blurb writing, and proofreading
- Please e-mail Erica at quillfireva AT gmail DOT com to request a proposal with hourly rate included. Erica reserves the right to change the hourly rate, but will never do so without a month’s advance notice.
- All invoices for monthly rate will be sent out by the end of the month and must be paid by the date on the invoice. Failure to pay on time may result in your VA service being terminated.
- All payments should be made through Paypal to ericamonroewrites at gmail DOT com.
- VA on retainer: if you wish to become a regular client of Erica’s and you know you’ll always have projects for her to do, you can reserve her time in advance for a minimum of four hours a month, maximum of fifteen hours.
- At this time Erica is not accepting more retainer clients. If you would like to be placed on a wait list for retainer status, please e-mail quillfireva AT gmail DOT com.